Almost..
Almost had an accident I was thinking, worried, dazed. Unfocused.
But i made it to uni on time and that was the point.
They shift places. I was told they feel i blame them for ayeshas death. HAH! i am just dying to be the scapegoat you can ride your guilt on, morons.
But it hurts.
Kicked out of the team. Effortless that. Too late to say i quit.
And we all know i am worthless.
I resent how you reduce me to nothing. I resent you.
It hardly matters. You wouldnt stop!
I dont need anyone.
But I want to know there is someone out there.
I will bring you back..
you just watch me.
But i made it to uni on time and that was the point.
They shift places. I was told they feel i blame them for ayeshas death. HAH! i am just dying to be the scapegoat you can ride your guilt on, morons.
But it hurts.
Kicked out of the team. Effortless that. Too late to say i quit.
And we all know i am worthless.
I resent how you reduce me to nothing. I resent you.
It hardly matters. You wouldnt stop!
I dont need anyone.
But I want to know there is someone out there.
I will bring you back..
you just watch me.

2 Comments:
Nearly escaped an accident as well..
It's amazing how starkly similar things can happen across miles without you even knowing them.
Cranberry! You arent 'anyone' :D
Majaz read these just now, glad you escaped it! Be careful ullu..
Post a Comment
<< Home