I want my friend back!
Couldnt sleep. S came on and she freaked me out. She totally freaked me out.. Panic attacks? i wanted to shake her and scold her!!!! I asked her what she is doing to herself!! What has she done to herself?!?!! She sounded so lost, so confused. She couldnt answer. She kept typing and typing confused :( And i just knew she was crying :( I wanted nothing more than to be with her just then.
I asked her which number she is using currently since i have 3 of her saved and no idea which mobile she keeps. She couldnt tell me. She said she didnt know. i asked her the time. she didnt know. I asked her how she misplaced it and she didnt know. She couldnt recall when she called someone last. she couldnt recall the date. Thats my friend i was listening to! the perfect person. The person who can command the world effortlessly! I asked if she is alone. she goes yes. then she told me her eyes hurt. She had lost her cell and had taken 4 hours to find it in her gym bag and by that time she had had panic attacks and cried through out :( WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING TO HERSELF!!! :(
I searched for my card and called her. Since it was her cell number and shes in uk i only had about 10 minutes.. and her voice.. it was like a small scared childs :( So quiet. and scared. and she had been crying. And the stupid people dont give her a room mate. She has a room of her own in the unit where she is for therapy.. its a horrible place. I want to take her out of it :( she was my fairy.. what has she done to herself :( i wanted to kill the person responsible.. i wanted to be with her.. she keeps saying she will attempt it again.. she has it all planned right after her sisters graduation.. how do i stop her :( i have tried talking to her.. telling her what to do. i will stick to her like a leech man! i heard her cry and it was horrible. then i sat online chatting to her till late.. till the morning. couldnt have slept anyhow. wouldnt have been able to.
I want you back :( I want you back like you were. I want my friend back! I am gonna try all i can to bring her back. Nothing else matters just now.
I asked her which number she is using currently since i have 3 of her saved and no idea which mobile she keeps. She couldnt tell me. She said she didnt know. i asked her the time. she didnt know. I asked her how she misplaced it and she didnt know. She couldnt recall when she called someone last. she couldnt recall the date. Thats my friend i was listening to! the perfect person. The person who can command the world effortlessly! I asked if she is alone. she goes yes. then she told me her eyes hurt. She had lost her cell and had taken 4 hours to find it in her gym bag and by that time she had had panic attacks and cried through out :( WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING TO HERSELF!!! :(
I searched for my card and called her. Since it was her cell number and shes in uk i only had about 10 minutes.. and her voice.. it was like a small scared childs :( So quiet. and scared. and she had been crying. And the stupid people dont give her a room mate. She has a room of her own in the unit where she is for therapy.. its a horrible place. I want to take her out of it :( she was my fairy.. what has she done to herself :( i wanted to kill the person responsible.. i wanted to be with her.. she keeps saying she will attempt it again.. she has it all planned right after her sisters graduation.. how do i stop her :( i have tried talking to her.. telling her what to do. i will stick to her like a leech man! i heard her cry and it was horrible. then i sat online chatting to her till late.. till the morning. couldnt have slept anyhow. wouldnt have been able to.
I want you back :( I want you back like you were. I want my friend back! I am gonna try all i can to bring her back. Nothing else matters just now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home