Saw the perfect one.
Head hurts. Undecided. Uncertain. Disbalanced. Why would i wanna teeter on the brink of losing my identity for you. But i do. And i love to. And i hate to.
Amazing that. The calm slow reassurance. I could hold that but i scatter myself in whims and perceived wants. What do you want? I know. The trouble is i k now so well, i am constantly doubling back to achieve the perfection. Tsk hay buss. Haiy, but then that is not what i want. I don’t want the calm, its what i see raging within that draws. I don’t want the slow steady smiles, but what they hide, flawless and perfect. I don’t want you in your composure.. i want you at your most jaded and agitated. I don’t want what you arrange and rearrange yourself into constantly oh-so-effortlessly but what no arrangement can contain and spills over, dazzling all my senses.
This all is pointless isn’t it. We’d be moving on soon.
Amazing that. The calm slow reassurance. I could hold that but i scatter myself in whims and perceived wants. What do you want? I know. The trouble is i k now so well, i am constantly doubling back to achieve the perfection. Tsk hay buss. Haiy, but then that is not what i want. I don’t want the calm, its what i see raging within that draws. I don’t want the slow steady smiles, but what they hide, flawless and perfect. I don’t want you in your composure.. i want you at your most jaded and agitated. I don’t want what you arrange and rearrange yourself into constantly oh-so-effortlessly but what no arrangement can contain and spills over, dazzling all my senses.
This all is pointless isn’t it. We’d be moving on soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home