Pain.
Seperation.
Irrevocable.
Unjustifiable
The cruelty of taking apart
With no visible walls
No fire breathing dragons
Obscuring our way
Just the invisible chains
Of customs, of norms
Of time ups and seasons gone
That mold wills and desires
Of two lives that mingled
For a while
And parted.
Perhaps I care like this
Because you are still the myth
And I am still the one in wonder
Or perhaps its because
You deserve nothing less
Ever..
Perhaps i tell you all i do because
I desperately fear this time
That’s slowly running out
Or perhaps its because
You are like
No other.
Not even gone
To miss you already
It almost feels Wrong..
Irrevocable.
Unjustifiable
The cruelty of taking apart
With no visible walls
No fire breathing dragons
Obscuring our way
Just the invisible chains
Of customs, of norms
Of time ups and seasons gone
That mold wills and desires
Of two lives that mingled
For a while
And parted.
Perhaps I care like this
Because you are still the myth
And I am still the one in wonder
Or perhaps its because
You deserve nothing less
Ever..
Perhaps i tell you all i do because
I desperately fear this time
That’s slowly running out
Or perhaps its because
You are like
No other.
Not even gone
To miss you already
It almost feels Wrong..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home