help.
GeeZ. I am so disappointed! What's with my brain going dead when i want it alive and Kicking?!
Okay. that random random person ought not to Faze me so. Do you understand, you flu-bitten, fever stricken, Silly 20-something!? No, Do You?!?
I dont very much take to the idea of getting infatuated. how grumpy does that sound! Well! i will give you grumpy once you are over it and cursing the time you raised your head and realized you kinda sorta like that smile.
!!!
bloody hell!
Okay. that random random person ought not to Faze me so. Do you understand, you flu-bitten, fever stricken, Silly 20-something!? No, Do You?!?
I dont very much take to the idea of getting infatuated. how grumpy does that sound! Well! i will give you grumpy once you are over it and cursing the time you raised your head and realized you kinda sorta like that smile.
!!!
bloody hell!

1 Comments:
It's the flu talking.
When the flits of annoyance pass... you'll find yourself enjoying rain again.... ;)
lol ... I'm just chairofying you... Get well soon...
... so you can laugh at this yourself ;)
And I think you already are.. a little bit... ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home