Friday, December 23, 2005

feverish

I am really not well. A good night's sleep was supposed to have fixed this but the fever wants to stay. the study trip today wont be helping either, le sigh. Atleast the weekends almost here.

I love love love love LOVE my mum!

Edit: 1:30 pm. Just came back from the trip and how in the world did i forget the extra class till late in the evening?!? needless to say, i wont be taking it. The world's too wobbly to sit and stare and act like you are paying attention.

What would we do without our cutemute mums?!?! Sickness is good i tell you!

3 Comments:

Blogger Majaz said...

Okaayy.. this is the third time I will be posting a comment.. all three times it has been deleting:S

Hope you get better soon. It's wonderful to know that when you're so weak and down, there's someone with you to watch over you and be all smotherly. :)

Do drink laods of soups and syrups. May Allah help you get better soon! :)

Ameen.

And I'll bet no one has the tongue to pronounce THIS:

wcvmkt

2:05 PM  
Blogger Chrysalis said...

Thanks Majaz :) I was getting well but then i drank some ice cold coke! :/

12:48 AM  
Blogger Majaz said...

:@

!!

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home