Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Warped

When your vision
Is warped
Don't you Dare
Pick up Those lens
Peer at me A moment
And pass out
Your verdict
Your judgment
Your ruling
Ban me
With a label
Shelve me
In a category
For the rest of
My life
You pick up those glasses
Peer at me
Through the haze
Presume
Prejudge
It runs
In your blood
Slices-
Through your every sense
Your very essence
This glint, a blade
Of illusion
When your vision is warped
You
Yes you,
The self acclaimed wise
The supposed keeper
Of all the mysteries I hold
Do not
Know me
My being
My person
You are tied
Gagged
Blinded
Bound by your own Convictions
You cannot see
You cannot feel
You can never understand
You don't get
Who I am
And in your eyes
I see all the time
This coldness
This contempt
This scorn
DON'T judge
You cannot judge
You are not
Able
To judge
Blind
You can only grope
In your self created dark
Open your eyes
There are a millions sides
To my being
Infinite dimensions
Unexplored
Sacred
You cannot even begin to fathom what
My person holds
You can never grasp
Who I am
There are No convictions
No conclusions
No results
No facts
That stay around forever
In my case
There is no such thing
As forever
I mold
I change
I can be anyone
Anything- everything
All at once
Can take on
Any form
Wear or discard
Any mask
Don't presume
You know
Who I am
What I am
Justifications?
Reasons?
Grounds?
Arguments?
Rationales?
Bullshit!
You can never explain
Can never realize
Can never measure me
In your scales
You can never
Do me
Justice
All you can do
Is Hate me
Holder of
The warped vision
All you have ever done
is to Amuse me
So easily Tricked
Being made to believe
What I want to have you believe
Fragile, helpless
I direct your thoughts
At will
Its not you
Who thinks
Who passes out
The sentence
Ultimately
It is me
You are not the one
You don't think
It is I who make you think
What you do.

5 Comments:

Blogger Majaz said...

Your warp is actually your clarity. Your resentment is really a violent confidence. What burns will eventually simmer down to give you the finest residue you could ever have.

Just hold on.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Viks said...

You'd rather not have what a timeless moment can lead to.. rather not let reality touch it.. for fear of losing the magic of the moment itself.

Theres a lot else that can be read in this story..



I didn't know girls could be this smart :P

No really you just hit a jackpot!

That's exactly what the whole point of writing 'Timeless Moment' was!

Warped was actually warped neatly. I'm still struggling to write such genres!

-viks

8:19 PM  
Blogger Talha Masood said...

infact

I love you

I mean

the blogger in you!

1:38 AM  
Blogger Majaz said...

@ TM

Don't you dare believe in him, LostOasis.

He just confessed on MY blog that he was in love with SPAMS.

2:51 AM  
Blogger Chrysalis said...

Majaz: Whenever/if ever it stops burning. Thanks :)

Viks: You wrote it well, how could I have missed the point? :P and this haphazardness was a result of a rather pissed off mood..

Talha: I will be quoting this the next time i shock you! :P (ref: madnas blog :P)

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home