Punjab!
Today was a Good day! People, pray! I am about to go awayyyy! I messaged aunty, I think I got her dua, yep i demanded she give me dua! how can this not be but a success success success! yes!
i loved moves. i loved to hop from city to city. i loved the nervousness and excitement of exploring a new place, new people, new stories. i loved being able to have restarts, to wash out all my past and relive life again in a new way. so yes yes yes i am excited about going to lahore!
Did i mention i am anticipating it all again?
Panjabi is rusty. Well okay, its actually falling apart! well actually, it was never constructed, er? To have half my world residing in lahore and not be able to speak in panjabi! Gunnah! i know. Not my fault Hey! Like i tell ammi, it should be in my blood, like an Instinct *nod*
If any of the countless twerps in lahore makes fun of that instinct, No Pampering For Them! Decided.
I am hyper! Its only 10 pm, think i can sneak out without anyone noticing and have a run around the block?
i loved moves. i loved to hop from city to city. i loved the nervousness and excitement of exploring a new place, new people, new stories. i loved being able to have restarts, to wash out all my past and relive life again in a new way. so yes yes yes i am excited about going to lahore!
Did i mention i am anticipating it all again?
Panjabi is rusty. Well okay, its actually falling apart! well actually, it was never constructed, er? To have half my world residing in lahore and not be able to speak in panjabi! Gunnah! i know. Not my fault Hey! Like i tell ammi, it should be in my blood, like an Instinct *nod*
If any of the countless twerps in lahore makes fun of that instinct, No Pampering For Them! Decided.
I am hyper! Its only 10 pm, think i can sneak out without anyone noticing and have a run around the block?

3 Comments:
YOU'RE GOING TO LAHORE?
THIS SOON?
Noooooooooooooooo...
Take me with you!!!
Bhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannn.....
You know I've just woken up a while ago. And you know what I dreamt last night? I dreamt that one of my best friends has asked me to go to Lahore with her, I go to her place, the train leaves at 1.30, it's 10 o clock, and we're all excited yada yada yada....
... and it's 11 when I tell her, I can't go because I didn't have any money for the train tickets.
:|
And when I wake up I read this!!
BHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN....
Sigh. July 2006 is much sooner than my date of departure anyway. ;)
Whenever you make it, coffee on me :D
Post a Comment
<< Home