Tuesday, December 20, 2005

past

He messages. we talk about random this, random that. can you read all there is in my responses?

I dont know you anymore.

Its strange. To fall totally or not to fall at all. To want nothing or to want it all. Remember I told you that I'd rather not have anything appear that will eventually disappear? All the 'pain making you strong' stuff is crap. It doesnt make us strong. it hardens us.. kills something human in us that can only take the pain to that point and not beyond.

I just dont know you. And I realize, i dont want to anymore..



But after all, my erstwhile dear, my no longer cherished..
Need we say it was not love, just because it perished?

5 Comments:

Blogger Majaz said...

Your clarity of thoughts is great. :)

I bet it helps in times like these.

Hai na?

12:09 AM  
Blogger Viks said...

It's a nice post - I don't know what to say when it comes to 'love' - 'cause I abhor its actual existence really!

-viks

10:58 AM  
Blogger Chrysalis said...

Maj, achieved the clarity after some 3 years of post breakup confusion :) i am actually very slow in letting go.

Viks, existance or lack of it? Or more like lack of the kind of existance that would mean something to you!

1:50 PM  
Blogger Majaz said...

Quoting Mr. Burt Bacharach...

What the world needs now... is love... sweet love.. not just for some.. but for everyone.

Downright cheesestamped but hey. The man's got a point.

But being slow in letting it go... ought to write a song about that too.

Why do you put yourself through this misery, I wonder...

2:10 PM  
Blogger Viks said...

Aray!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home