Thursday, December 15, 2005

tickets

i could have gone to the match but i didnt cz of various reasons but tickets should not have been one cz i just learnt that zamil has 3 spare and by now useless tickets of majid khan enclosure in his pocket. know of quite some people who would have wanted those had we just arranged so in time, what a waste

The spare bit happened cz good ol` university got some of the students sponsers and hence free tickets at the last possible moment so the ones we had bought were still lying around waiting to be rebought. that didnt happen for 3 of the almost 20.

ho well. usz said he might collect them for himself and uzma and possibly imran at the gate. if not, channay khaiyengay unmein.

5 Comments:

Blogger Majaz said...

You had three useless ones?

*incredulous look*

My God, they were right. A strange balance (or irony) exists in the world.

My friend was lookin all over for them... :S

8:17 PM  
Blogger Chrysalis said...

hell yeah :/ i learned that from an ill timed text when the friend was comfortably seated inside and allowed a thought to the trivial matter.. did you go?

12:37 AM  
Blogger Majaz said...

I didn't want to go.. but thankfully, that friend of mine who wanted Majid Khan Enclosure seats, found them.. God knows kahan se but she did...

Me.. I stayed home and listened to Bhai Sahab scream out the score every ten minutes.

So I guess, yeah. I did 'attend' the match! ;)

12:43 AM  
Blogger Chrysalis said...

grin, you dont watch cricket too do you.. :P

1:26 AM  
Blogger Majaz said...

Heh.. do I sound THAT unaffected?

Actually.. I lost interest when they lost in the 1999 World Cup.

Who loses a match after just 125 runs??:@

(&U@)#*&$(*@#^$(T^@*P#&$

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home