lifes good!
So life.. has figured itself out for me. On its own. I didnt help. Really.
I got an Awesome job. Awesome because of the pay factor primarily, because otherwise, I am not required to do much here but utilize about 40% of what I actually can do in my field. Which to some would be another Awesome factor, but I am verily learning oriented. I like to be struggling now, so I am competent later.
The pay is so good so good MashAllah, I had been told that thats my skills worth while i was in Pakistan.. and I would think "are they crazy!? if I get even half of that I would be over the moon!" and what do you know.. Allah got me there! My parents are over the moon and THAT is the biggest reward to me.. nothing else compares! It was more than even my asking price, way more.. well actually i drove a bargain over it, for the heck of it.. and they accepted the counter offer that i wasnt even serious about!? MashAllah.. one thing though.. i had just started reciting "Yahaiyu Ya kayuum" all of 3 days and I landed this job.. I would do it in the tube, on the bus, anywhere and everywhere I would think of it.. and I do think I got a lot of strenght from Allah as a result.. so if anyone who comes here is in any kind of trouble in anyway.. please recite it.
I can easily stick with this company for 5 years, more, judging by the fact that peoples tenure over here is 6 years and above on average :S but lets see.. for now, allllll of our (me and my brothers) financial woes are over, we can start living in luxury like we were used to, exactly how we were used to, in pakistan.. and even be able to save for a house after that! so yes. lifes good.
I got an Awesome job. Awesome because of the pay factor primarily, because otherwise, I am not required to do much here but utilize about 40% of what I actually can do in my field. Which to some would be another Awesome factor, but I am verily learning oriented. I like to be struggling now, so I am competent later.
The pay is so good so good MashAllah, I had been told that thats my skills worth while i was in Pakistan.. and I would think "are they crazy!? if I get even half of that I would be over the moon!" and what do you know.. Allah got me there! My parents are over the moon and THAT is the biggest reward to me.. nothing else compares! It was more than even my asking price, way more.. well actually i drove a bargain over it, for the heck of it.. and they accepted the counter offer that i wasnt even serious about!? MashAllah.. one thing though.. i had just started reciting "Yahaiyu Ya kayuum" all of 3 days and I landed this job.. I would do it in the tube, on the bus, anywhere and everywhere I would think of it.. and I do think I got a lot of strenght from Allah as a result.. so if anyone who comes here is in any kind of trouble in anyway.. please recite it.
I can easily stick with this company for 5 years, more, judging by the fact that peoples tenure over here is 6 years and above on average :S but lets see.. for now, allllll of our (me and my brothers) financial woes are over, we can start living in luxury like we were used to, exactly how we were used to, in pakistan.. and even be able to save for a house after that! so yes. lifes good.

3 Comments:
Life's good, and it will only get better :)
Really happy for you :)
thank you! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home