:S
Hm and now i ponder..
I feel weird. Knowing too much results in this feeling. I am torn between feeling protective and wanting to be the least cause of bad feelings. Its strange. I cannot go either way. I can just wait and see..
Is it really okay to be foolish?
Theres a difference between love and getting caught in the whirlwind of the moment. Or giving in to someone just because they want it so much. No matter how much they want it you cant let them have something second best can you? When you can foresee yourself not clicking, or foresee yourself as someone they don’t really want. And on the flipside are not really in love with them yourself.
I don’t know why i am talking like this really. At 17 i fell for someone the first and for the last time. Since then i would be attracted but not go beyond that. I would be approached but shut the person out the minute i felt they were interested. I spoiled friendships over this.. cz i wouldn’t give in. and i became the cause of anger and resentment cz two people i knew tried too hard and i wouldn’t budge. But i couldn’t. i couldn’t go for what i knew is not it. I couldn’t just go for something for the heck of it could i?
The hell really. Does the one really exist? My ex is messaging me a lot lately. And hinting and stuff but i have moved on and i sense so has he so why would he talk like that? Just to see? See what?
Become such a cynic i swear.
I feel weird. Knowing too much results in this feeling. I am torn between feeling protective and wanting to be the least cause of bad feelings. Its strange. I cannot go either way. I can just wait and see..
Is it really okay to be foolish?
Theres a difference between love and getting caught in the whirlwind of the moment. Or giving in to someone just because they want it so much. No matter how much they want it you cant let them have something second best can you? When you can foresee yourself not clicking, or foresee yourself as someone they don’t really want. And on the flipside are not really in love with them yourself.
I don’t know why i am talking like this really. At 17 i fell for someone the first and for the last time. Since then i would be attracted but not go beyond that. I would be approached but shut the person out the minute i felt they were interested. I spoiled friendships over this.. cz i wouldn’t give in. and i became the cause of anger and resentment cz two people i knew tried too hard and i wouldn’t budge. But i couldn’t. i couldn’t go for what i knew is not it. I couldn’t just go for something for the heck of it could i?
The hell really. Does the one really exist? My ex is messaging me a lot lately. And hinting and stuff but i have moved on and i sense so has he so why would he talk like that? Just to see? See what?
Become such a cynic i swear.

5 Comments:
Can't say about you but I had been too vain to tread the roads i had once before again, even before finding one.
Find a new one :)
P.S
Remember my advice;)
I KNOW too and you know it ...
:@
Given I have laid before you a perfect option even :D
lol if the perfect option were to knoww what you are cooking up badar :D you are so gonna get it!
For the moment i aint living on earth, so no one can harm me ;)
She is in lahore... :D
And Madiha looked absolutely pretty in her bridal. She was the second most beautiful women yesterday night in the crowd...
But why am i telling you all that...
You better give my suggestion a serious thought, or find a new one soon, say within a week
The first most beautiful woman is in LAHORE!!?!?!!!
Oh my God. Awesome!
Badar sahab :) aapki tou eid ho gaie!! :D
I want to meet Madiha..
I will give your suggestion a serious thought.
Post a Comment
<< Home