hmm
Isnt that what always takes place? Where the biggest of things cant collapse a person the tiniest of things do.
Interesting conversation yesterday. & the part where he said nothing is instantaneous or spontaneous but built and nurtured. Quite right. I would do that. I would except for these fairy tale notions still stuck hard in my head. About loyalty that lasts forever. Caring that is not for the moment and doesnot diminish ever. And yeah the one. Always The one. No one else and nothing else would do.
Talk some sense into me :D
Interesting conversation yesterday. & the part where he said nothing is instantaneous or spontaneous but built and nurtured. Quite right. I would do that. I would except for these fairy tale notions still stuck hard in my head. About loyalty that lasts forever. Caring that is not for the moment and doesnot diminish ever. And yeah the one. Always The one. No one else and nothing else would do.
Talk some sense into me :D

2 Comments:
Chai Anyone??? I have 5 cups or so rose! Man, nasty addiction!
And I get out often enough, thankfully its more of a choice in my case than an inability to interact.. which is somehow worse huh?
And wouldnt want just everyone to get us now would we :P
nothing is instantaneous or spontaneous but built and nurtured
not always!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home