Fazool humna being.
hm did i mention how much i hate what i do? I am the most irresponsible person on the planet. Cautious my ass, its Cynism. I dont mind pounding my own goals to the ground. What sucks and sends me on this hateful guilt trip is them. Their being tangled so intricately with all i do. Why do i take them down with me?
Read somewhere, dunno kahan, That you are what you think, you are what you do and you are what you aim for. Minus the thinking part, i equal crap. How inspiring is that? What Exactly am i doing here to merit the place I have so self rightously acquired?
I dunno. Probably shouldnt pound myself so and so and so, but if i wouldnt care about this who would? You know what guilt equals? It amounts to nothing. To shit. To stupid pangs that you hope would go away in time or you try to numb with one activity or the other. Crap this. I dont hate guilt as much as i hate what brought it on. Shouldnt that be the case?
Please Lord, Stay.
Read somewhere, dunno kahan, That you are what you think, you are what you do and you are what you aim for. Minus the thinking part, i equal crap. How inspiring is that? What Exactly am i doing here to merit the place I have so self rightously acquired?
I dunno. Probably shouldnt pound myself so and so and so, but if i wouldnt care about this who would? You know what guilt equals? It amounts to nothing. To shit. To stupid pangs that you hope would go away in time or you try to numb with one activity or the other. Crap this. I dont hate guilt as much as i hate what brought it on. Shouldnt that be the case?
Please Lord, Stay.

3 Comments:
Don't chase tails. If you've figured out what's wrong, get it out of your system and push yourself to move on.
After all, you can't spend all your life wallowing in guilt, can you?
That's how moments seem ages long.
Happy New Year.
It's alright to feel like crap. Just be more sincere to what you do!
-Viks
Happy new year to you two!
Post a Comment
<< Home