Tuesday, May 12, 2009

And at times I cant WAIT

.. to get out of here.

For there are people I want to avoid for good. People i cant stand to be around even as i give them the best of my compassion.. a choice to show compassion.. when i could just as easily rip them apart. But how could I.. when fate dealt them a blow way more severe, way more tragic, than I could ever. My anger is lost in feeling.. bad.. Cz after all, thats not what you deserved either. Nothing this permenantly.. damaging.

Their whims however, gnaw at my nerves.. now. From one day to the next, my understanding is getting rubbed raw.. from tuning my responses to suit your mood swings. But when i try to be rigid, inflexible, the guilt thaws THAT out.

So you see.. its important that I get away.. and soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Majaz said...

You're blogging again! Yay. :)

4:33 AM  
Blogger Chrysalis said...

Grin.

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home