You know, if I stand an inch away from a picture and try to make sense of it, it probably would be impossible for me but if I move and stand about a feet away from it I can probably see the whole picture with clarity.
I think that's what happens sometimes in our lifes, we get sucked more and more into something. We go so deep that things become fuzzy and unclear. The thing is that we have to use the same trick we do when viewing a picture, take a few steps back and get a clear view of the situations.
I guess the hard part for human nature is taking those few steps back - but I bet if we can work on it and move back we'll see the situation better.
I don't know why I said all this, but what I'm trying to say is that either you want something or you don't, the reason why you feel it's you wanting and and not at the same time is because maybe you can't come to terms with the logical and the illogical explanation of it both.
Sometimes illogical things can make sense too, and when they do, we can be force into such dilemma that you probably are facing.
I don't want to confuse you more, but all I want to say is that I've always convinced myself to make a decision between logical and illogical. I've always chosen logical but it applies better to reality.
So take your pick. Good Luck!
I'm sorry if I made no sense at all to you - I try :|
you made a hell lot of sense viks.. thanks a lot for taking the time to explain..
and i have always always made the logical choices too.. but sometimes you get so emotionally wound up with the illogical.. that letting go can become a bitch!
3 Comments:
You know, if I stand an inch away from a picture and try to make sense of it, it probably would be impossible for me but if I move and stand about a feet away from it I can probably see the whole picture with clarity.
I think that's what happens sometimes in our lifes, we get sucked more and more into something. We go so deep that things become fuzzy and unclear. The thing is that we have to use the same trick we do when viewing a picture, take a few steps back and get a clear view of the situations.
I guess the hard part for human nature is taking those few steps back - but I bet if we can work on it and move back we'll see the situation better.
I don't know why I said all this, but what I'm trying to say is that either you want something or you don't, the reason why you feel it's you wanting and and not at the same time is because maybe you can't come to terms with the logical and the illogical explanation of it both.
Sometimes illogical things can make sense too, and when they do, we can be force into such dilemma that you probably are facing.
I don't want to confuse you more, but all I want to say is that I've always convinced myself to make a decision between logical and illogical. I've always chosen logical but it applies better to reality.
So take your pick. Good Luck!
I'm sorry if I made no sense at all to you - I try :|
I read my post and noticed a few mistakes: the last 'but' is a 'because'.
:)
you made a hell lot of sense viks.. thanks a lot for taking the time to explain..
and i have always always made the logical choices too.. but sometimes you get so emotionally wound up with the illogical.. that letting go can become a bitch!
Thanks again.
Post a Comment
<< Home