another why.
Why do people you expect it the least from, hurt you the most?
I am angry enough to spill blood. and sane enough to decide to stay rooted. Rooted. in your fake loyalty, your fake friendship. Rooted. In your hollow truths. Rooted in a glorious past that was that aches a hurting future.
God, why am I so angry? Why don’t I know better? Why did I expect from you, when I knew of your inherent cruelty, your arrogant instincts. Why?
Why am i so wrong about my choices?.. and why once it has been confirmed, cant i make peace with them?
I am angry enough to spill blood. and sane enough to decide to stay rooted. Rooted. in your fake loyalty, your fake friendship. Rooted. In your hollow truths. Rooted in a glorious past that was that aches a hurting future.
God, why am I so angry? Why don’t I know better? Why did I expect from you, when I knew of your inherent cruelty, your arrogant instincts. Why?
Why am i so wrong about my choices?.. and why once it has been confirmed, cant i make peace with them?

2 Comments:
If you are so adamant about the truth, why do you prefer to stay in the lies?
I blame being human.
Post a Comment
<< Home