Saturday, March 25, 2006

Blood red.

i like the red. Blood red. Dare I be open again. I feel I can breathe once more. Away from your concerns. away from any possibility of you finding out. away from your finding out.. and hurting.. but i need to write. and i am so sad. and i dont want you to know.

So anyway.. heres to the worse of my emotions. jealousy and anger. Heres to crying each night since what? the past month. heres to frustration and dead ends. heres to going nowhere and losing all battles. i will be back soon i guess. till then. cheers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Barooq said...

this is a collective comment on all your posts above and below.

You need a beating
A serious whipping to whip away your supposed sadness. Nani amma, you aint that old :@ and you have started to mourn the whole life already.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home