Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Caffeine

Went out today and met two of the sweetest people ever! :) well the whole group IS nice, me included hehe, but man it was sooo comfortable! So Cool :) Okay not that Tbee would be reading this but girl! I approve of the match, heartily. A guy who cant resist a child selling something is Top class material. He’s kind :) i like!

And my dear ullu :) proved all my anxieties wrong. The sweetest cutestptutest person ever! Of all people i did not want any awkwardness round bout the rabbit and i didn’t find any! We went to the caffeine all 5 of us and later i dipped into the sea just like i wanted to :) fg followed :P i did get those white white shoes all dirty but Oh what of a bit of sand when you can be one with the sea!

Thank you Lord! Watch over them all please, Ameen. And me too. Oh Everyone I know! Thank you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Majaz said...

Aww...

I always appreciate someone who can appreciate his/her friends.

Amen to your prayers. :)

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home