Alive
brr its cold! and i's hyper. Transformation my dear, rejuvenation! I feel like hopping, skipping and running. I feel like sea diving and swimming! I feel like thunderstorms and raindancing, hype so much hype, i am so happy to be, happy to feel, happy to be so high! happy to be, yes, Alive!
Theres no happiness like the happiness i get from being loved in a way that is innocent and pure like a child's! Loved with no mind games, no conditions, no ifs and buts. Where there's no sense of duty to uphold, no obligations. Just love!
i can smile my life away in this affection.
Theres no happiness like the happiness i get from being loved in a way that is innocent and pure like a child's! Loved with no mind games, no conditions, no ifs and buts. Where there's no sense of duty to uphold, no obligations. Just love!
i can smile my life away in this affection.

1 Comments:
Wao.. that's a whole lotta love.. ;)
May Allah keep you ever happy, chica. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home