outside, tired of looking in.
Why do we even bother? To materialize- to attempt to materialize our thoughts and wishes and dreams. Why do we even bother when there is no destiny no free will. Why do we bother when no one cares and what we care about is reduced to this. To nothing. To whims. To superficial criterias. I hate it all.

7 Comments:
For the last 10 posts, you seem confuse. N' you ask too many questions!
Take it easy - life's not so hard as you make it sound ;)
-Viks
Yes. It all gets reduced. Reduction itself gets reduced to something else: passivity.
So. This too shall pass.
"there is no destiny no free will."
Hayeen? One way or the other, there shall be at least one of these.
As for the questions, We are a bunch of nitwits...Thats why:d
Read Jabes' "Adam or the birth of Anxiety". I have a feeling you'd relate to that.
Viks: It isnt. I just write like that
Maj: Something else will come along and take us on :)
..& thank you.
Variation: I havent & nitwits explains this to some degree :)
And herein lies the pleasure of living and obtaining the joys that can possibly come out of living.
And the way you call me "Maj" makes me think of "Moj"
:|
Majaz then :P
lol.. thank you... :)
Post a Comment
<< Home