Agitated.
I dont want kindness, i want you to walk all over me so i could lose my faith in you and regain it in myself. I want perfection of the kind which is as bent and twisted as it is smooth, as bad as it is good, but who am i kidding.
Are we still the same? I really should not be doing this but plenty of shoulds and oughts get violated each day. who cares? but i do.. you think i dont care when i do.. but i dont when i do.. isnt that confliction part of the grand plan?
Dodged them all, once again. I need to feel guilty.. but I secretly feel proud.. dodged it all once again..
I made a promise.. I intend to keep it. I promise I will..
Are we still the same? I really should not be doing this but plenty of shoulds and oughts get violated each day. who cares? but i do.. you think i dont care when i do.. but i dont when i do.. isnt that confliction part of the grand plan?
Dodged them all, once again. I need to feel guilty.. but I secretly feel proud.. dodged it all once again..
I made a promise.. I intend to keep it. I promise I will..

1 Comments:
"isnt that confliction part of the grand plan?"
Lets wonder, maybe each refutation is acknowlegment in infinte iterations, maybe each disorder is order... maybe there really is beauty in dissonance [Listened to Tool's Schism?]
P.S
you made a couple your fan, oops a couple of fans :D
Post a Comment
<< Home