In the city where the streets have no names.
I travel the roads that snake in and around the city.. they flow like the intricate pattren of veins carrying the blood that feeds my heart.. how can i bear parting from you? my home. the only place where i belong.. my sanctuary. 10 years..
i am so lost.. i would hug you and cry with you and for you and for myself but how do i make concrete and steel buildings and barren lands understand what they mean to me? how do i tell the sea that consumes me whole and lets my soul roam free what i feel?
i want to trap the waves and the wind and take them with me.. i want to breathe in the soul of this city and never exhale.. i want to remain a part of each place i have ever been to and those i never saw..
Tell me how to make you understand it all once again.
i am so lost.. i would hug you and cry with you and for you and for myself but how do i make concrete and steel buildings and barren lands understand what they mean to me? how do i tell the sea that consumes me whole and lets my soul roam free what i feel?
i want to trap the waves and the wind and take them with me.. i want to breathe in the soul of this city and never exhale.. i want to remain a part of each place i have ever been to and those i never saw..
Tell me how to make you understand it all once again.

6 Comments:
Lolzzz... there are poeple desperate to leave their city ...
I know at leaast one of those; you know her too, no matter how faintly :D
Its all about finding incentives.
Incentives is right.. i wonder what her's is :)
Lolzzz... let her answer the question... you asked it from her too Hmmnah ...
But isn't it abvious ? :D
I quite needfully, justifiably and willfully must leave the City of Blinding Lights.
Odd, isn't it? To leave a city by the sea to go to a Land of Plains and Greens to find Shore? Hehe..
All right. I'll come out in the open. I have to leave because of him.
And now it's his job to execute it all. ;)
madar: I Guessed! :P I wanted to see how you would say it :P
haha hafsa! zia! Lets hope there's only One! :P
venilla :) next year! would be closer by a whole province then :P
Hadd hogai..
The whole world is going to Lahore.
Mujhe bhi koi lejaye..
*makes typical Paki-heroine-like-call*
O Variationnnnnnnnnnnnnn...
Kithay hoo....!!!
Heh.. you guys were talking about Kartography!?!? I'd say you've got yourself a full fledged movie scene out here... ;)
And not to mention elopin too... yikes.. one interesting tale this one... :D
Post a Comment
<< Home