Reduced.
I was silk on gravel. Satin on coarse skin. I was resilient, my emotions liquid, that filled any sphere, took any shape, any form. I was accepting. Always. I had no bars.
And then it all caged me. Your words contained me. In parts and packets of my original self. Reduced me. Your thoughts reduced me, into leaving confusions of my self onto your memory. Destroyed me. Your carelessness spilled me on this barren land that carries the imprints of dirty feet, walking dirty roads.. in a dirt filled world.
Then you ask, why, it is so difficult to trust? When even a child.. a mere child.. can inflict so much?
And you were always a child, to me. Always.
Cz I loved you like you can only love a child, without any restraint.
And then it all caged me. Your words contained me. In parts and packets of my original self. Reduced me. Your thoughts reduced me, into leaving confusions of my self onto your memory. Destroyed me. Your carelessness spilled me on this barren land that carries the imprints of dirty feet, walking dirty roads.. in a dirt filled world.
Then you ask, why, it is so difficult to trust? When even a child.. a mere child.. can inflict so much?
And you were always a child, to me. Always.
Cz I loved you like you can only love a child, without any restraint.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home