Just..
More like the curious bystander taking a random interest in passersby.. connecting for a moment and disappearing forever.
why would you hand your deepest and your darkest to such a person?
i am like a flicker across your vision. insignificant. unimportant. a mild interest.
and you know, i have never ever settled for mild interest.
why would you hand your deepest and your darkest to such a person?
i am like a flicker across your vision. insignificant. unimportant. a mild interest.
and you know, i have never ever settled for mild interest.

2 Comments:
The insignificance of your deepest and darkets to 'such a person' means that you dont have a thing to worry about. Its hard to connect without a sense of your importance, but such cliched connections are what I thought I taught you to deride.
I hope that whole episode was a lesson though: People dont matter to us, we dont matter to them or each other. All the rest is subterfuge.
P.S
You should know who I am:)
Dont know how and why I wandered to, here.
What you taught me to deride?
Who are you?
Post a Comment
<< Home