Moon and back.
Its unfair.
Your life is unfair. Being alone is unfair.
If I could I would take you by the hand and show you how beautiful life is..
How beautiful it can be.
How wonderful you are..
And all you mean to me.. already.
If I could I would show you that all it takes is someone to care enough.
Love enough.
Hear enough.
Be there enough.
What I wouldn’t give to take long walks with you hand in hand. Wander aimless in star filled nights, beneath the full moon, at the beach, in the streets, out on the noisy roads.. any where any where anywhere at all.. with you by my side..
What I wouldn’t give to take care of you..
And have you fall in love with me. Over and over again.
Again.. and yet again.
Your life is unfair. Being alone is unfair.
If I could I would take you by the hand and show you how beautiful life is..
How beautiful it can be.
How wonderful you are..
And all you mean to me.. already.
If I could I would show you that all it takes is someone to care enough.
Love enough.
Hear enough.
Be there enough.
What I wouldn’t give to take long walks with you hand in hand. Wander aimless in star filled nights, beneath the full moon, at the beach, in the streets, out on the noisy roads.. any where any where anywhere at all.. with you by my side..
What I wouldn’t give to take care of you..
And have you fall in love with me. Over and over again.
Again.. and yet again.

1 Comments:
ullu
Post a Comment
<< Home